Has your printer just run out of ink, with a bunch of printouts still to be made? Well, you can always order a replacement cartridge, but think of the price you will have to pay for a single cartridge. Why not go for a refill, and save potentially hundreds of dollars? Vancouver has many reputed local businesses that specialise in both ink toner refill and laser toner refill, helping you save a lot of money in the long run, especially if you are in the habit of printing at least something every day.
However, before you get in touch with a company offering services like toner refill in Vancouver, you need to decide exactly what you are looking for. That will ensure you get high quality service and maximum value for your money. Here’s a checklist to help you out:
- Know your printer: Do you use an inkjet printer or a laser printer? In the former case, you need an ink toner refill, while in the latter case, you will need a laser toner refill.
- Decide on the colours: The prices of these refills vary according to the type of colours you need (obviously, colour refills will cost more than B/W refills).
- Go for remanufactured cartridges: Remanufactured cartridges often get a bad rap since they are not sold by the printer manufacturers themselves. However, truth be told, these cartridges work just as well as original cartridges and do not harm your printer either, as long as you use the right toners for your printer.
- Avoid cheap refills: Steer clear of cheap toners available at a fraction of the prices of original toners. While these may seem to help you save money initially, the damage they can cause to your printer is often irreversible. Always make sure the refilling service provider is using original cartridges.
- Do not buy more than you need: If you get a good deal, it might be tempting to get more than one cartridge at one go, in order to save money. However, unless you follow a very busy printing schedule, the ink toners can dry up and cause problems in the long run. Only buy what you need at the moment.
So, there you have it – 5 pointers that should help you go for toner refill in Vancouver, or pretty much anywhere for that matter and save a lot of money in the long run.
For more queries contact us or call us on 604 605 3224.