Many people often go for printer cartridge refills in Vancouver to only save on cost. Refilled cartridges can help save on a good 50 per cent of your entire printing expenditure. Here are the top reasons why you should opt for a cartridge refill:
- Inkjet printers run on liquid black ink and can also be available in cyan, magenta and yellow colours too. If you have a good quality refill ink in good supply, you should opt for a change soon. The quality of the printed ink and the letters often makes for amazing read.
- You should also go for a refill because it is an environmentally safer option and throwing away the cartridges made of plastic can lead to landfills and waste accumulation that is harmful waste. If you refill the cartridge for about 4 times in a year you can actually help save the environment for a longer period of time.
- Changing the cartridges and opting for a refill will help save about 50 per cent of the entire printing cost. A new OEM cartridge will help save on paper and also use less ink while printing. The energy costs are greatly reduced too.
The cons of using an ink cartridge refill:
- The ink cartridges often come with a substandard ink that has a high failure rate. Often these ink refills may damage the printer and cause the ink to dry up sooner than later. The refilling also can get very messy.
- A cheap quality toner ink may also clog the printers and affect the way in which printing occurs in the first place. A lot of people often buy refills because they cannot afford the cost of OEMs. It makes good sense to actually buy a new apparatus as the inks may damage the printer irreparably and damage it for good.
- In case you do go in for a refill, try using the services of a refill expert who will guide you through the entire process.