Printers are cheaper than its cartridges. To keep the cost to low, many people prefer using ink cartridges refill instead of brand new cartridges. If you use HP printer, you may know how costly the original HP cartridges are. For many, using original one is unfeasible for the amount and cost may not match to the volume of everyday need. There are many different types of ink cartridges available in the market. You can send them out to ink refilling service provider in Vancouver or you can do on your own.
Just because common ink refilled cartridges cost half of the branded one, doesn’t mean they are not high in standard. Many people think they are cheaper so they are not up to the mark. But in reality they last as long as that of manufacturer’s ink and deliver the same quality.
- Use black pigmented ink. But before you choose it, make sure which type of ink your cartridges use- if it is just a black dye or pigmented based ink. Usually, most people use pigmented ink over black dyed colour. Find out the specification of ink of your cartridge.
- Take syringes with needle for different colour.
- Make sure to keep good collection of paper tissues
- Use Isopropyl alcohol which is widely available in chemical stores. This is way cheaper than that of Head Cleaning solution which has similar compound.
Let’s check-out the maintenance process:
- When the ink stats fading away, make solution using Isopropyl alcohol and warm water. Dip the print head of the cartridge into the solution and let it absorb for around 5 minutes. Remember, you put only the print head into the solution. Once it’s soaked, gently press the head on a tissue paper. And check the flow of ink pigment.
- Now comes refilling the cartridges. You need to be extra careful while peeling off the label. Then drill out small hole until it appears to be plugged in. Then use syringe and take out the ink from the bottle and insert it in the indicated holes. Slowly use the plunger to fill out the cartridge but make sure there is no air bubble.
Cartridge refilling is not a tricky job. If you follow the process rightly, it can be a calk walk. However, opting to a professional ink refilling service provider in Vancouver can make this process even easier and safe in terms of proper functionality.
If you have any queries, please free to contact us. We are happy to help you.