There are a few signs that let you know that your printer is about to give up on you. They mean, you need to be proactive and take measures, especially if you use your printer frequently and need it to function smoothly. The five main signs that should get you on your toes are:
- Extra lines on the printouts- in case if you have cleaned your printer head recently and your toner cartridge is fairly fresh, you need to call in a professional.
- Strange noises being emitted- grinding noises from the printer means something is seriously wrong. Get help immediately.
- Traces of toner and pieces of paper inside the printer- if you see torn bits of paper, and marks of the toner inside the printer, call in a repairer.
- Regular paper jamming- if paper gets jammed in the printer more than what is normal, get cautious. Perform some troubleshooting following the printer manual, and if things does not get better, get help.
- Printer does not perform well on regular basis- if you are experiencing frequent problem with your printer, which is stalling your work and business, do not wait to get it repaired.
Payless Cartridge ensures efficient repairing of all reputed brands of printer at affordable rates.